Jockey Tires - Which Is the very best for My Van?
It was just today that a consumer asked me concerning jockey wheel substitute as his 1 week old van had a damaged jockey wheel (JW) as well as it was not covered by the manufacturer.
It is quite difficult to describe the distinctions without having the ability to provide a photo. Nevertheless from my research study these are the main kinds readily available in Australia.
The Economic situation design Jockey Wheel:
· has a 150-265mm size or 6 inch solid rubber wheel fitted with a quick release clamp type brace.
· This brace enables height change and also simple application and elimination of the JW.
· The clamp screws to the drawbar.
· The solid rubber wheels are fitted with a nylon bush
· Ranked at a capability of 350kg
· Has a 220mm lift
A variation of this style is a swivel brace which can be bolted to the drawbar or fitted utilizing either u bolts or bonded on is suggested. The benefit of this, is that the JW be stored alongside the drawbar which is fit for travelling. There is no need to eliminate it from the trailer.
The JW with a pneumatically-driven tyre are:
· springtime packed with a double lock pin for safety.
· JW with pneumatically-driven tyre comes with round bearings
· Are rated at 120kg and have very same lift 220mm.
One more variant is the strong pneumatic tire which rates better at 350kg and also 220mm lift.
We now get into the Costs style JW which supply functions like:
· Folding take care of
· All elements are galvanised
· Placing brackets are durable
· Swivel brace enables the JW to be folded away when pulling and a.
· Dual lock pin is fitted for safety and security.
· Features a chassis brace which enables the JW to be bonded, bolted or u-bolted to the trailer draw bar.
· Rated at 350kg ability.
· 250mm lift.
· 150mm solid wheel rubber tire.
There are variations on the above which are:.
200 (which is the area of the wheel) x 50mm (width) strong tyre,.
250 x 50mm strong solid wheel and also tyre.
260 x 80 mm wheel.
And also 350 x 4 inch pneumatic tire.
Then the flexible locking trailer jockey wheel pin swivel brace (3.3 kg) is recommended as you can rotate the JW or eliminate it, if one can afford it. It fits for caravans and also trailers with low or extremely high ground clearance.
What you have to never purchase for a leisure usage campers is the car withdraw JW unless you want it for industrial usage. Some vans are utilized at circus and celebrations to offer food out of and in this circumstance it would certainly be recommended. In this situation the take care of is wound to retract the wheel as well as fork to a taking a trip position.
For the client that checked his broken JW? Well we would recommend the ratchet type JW called power moving company.
Eclipse Caravans is a specialized provider of campers devices [http://www.eclipsecaravan.com]
Our online shop advantages campers and motorhome owners. We are experts in importing several products including, jockey wheels, pneumatically-driven tryre jockey wheel, strong rubber jockey wheels. Our series of caravan spares additionally helps with camper van conversions.
A variation of this style is a swivel bracket which can be bolted to the drawbar or fitted using either u screws or bonded on is suggested. The advantage of this, is that the JW be saved parallel to the drawbar which is suited for travelling. What you need to never ever buy for a leisure usage campers is the vehicle retract JW unless you want it for industrial usage. In this instance the handle is wound to retract the wheel as well as fork to a taking a trip placement.
We are experts in importing many products including, jockey wheels, pneumatically-driven tryre jockey wheel, strong rubber jockey wheels.